|Download im Detail|
|Dateigröße: 1.72 MB||Downloads: 45766||Sprache: Englisch|
|Autor: XFlak||Webseite: Homepage||Geändert am: 09.08.2013|
|Bitte bewerten Sie den Download angemessen!|
ModMii ist ein interaktiver Download-Wizard für Windows, der für das Softmodden einer Wii alle benötigten Dateien aus dem Internet lädt. Mehr Infos gibt es auf der Homepage. Das Programm hieß ehemals NUS Auto Downloader.
- Fixed issue where ModmiiSkin (i.e. ModMii Classic CMD Line Mode) always saved usb-loader files to the SD card even when USB hard drive was chosen.
- WiiFlow downloads now identified as updated successfully.
- NewerSMB.bat added to ModMii's support folder to assist in setting up Riivolution and Newer Super Mario Bros.
- Woohoo! People are still using ModMii!
- Fixed bugs introduced in 6.2.5 where Abstinence Wizard did not download an exploit and Casper.
- Fixed bug where BC wasn't being installed to emunands when using ModMii Classic.
- Abstinence Wizard now queues WiiFlow for download if selected.
- Updated MD5 for nswitch.
- Other minor changes.
- SysCheck download updated to v2.1.0.b19 (detects latest HBC).
- Fixed recently introduced WiiFlow Download Bug.
- Minor changes to ModMiiSkin.exe launcher by person66.
- ModMii now instructs users to install Bootmii as IOS because v1.2 of the HackMii installer no longer automaticallysilently installs it at startup.
- ModMii's d2x cIOS beta selector will omit WiiUvWii cIOSs going forward.
- ModMii now grabs v1.2 of the HackMii Installer and the LULZ 236 Mod of Priiloader.
- Bugfix for WiiFlow Download
- Added IOS62 to Active IOS downloads.
- Updated ModMii's Shop Channel download to v21.
- Added support for new neek2o revs with separate di modules for SDUSB (i.e. dimodule-usb.elf and dimodule-sd.elf)
- Postloader forwarder updated from v3 to v4
- MyMenuify Mod updated from v1.4 to v1.5
- Replacedmirrored nusad google code download links with dropbox links.
- Updated WiiFlow download to grab the most recent version hosted here: http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list
- Replaced Joyflow with WiiFlow because WiiFlow can now run via an emulated NAND and JoyFlow is no longer being developed. Also replaced JoyFlow forwarder with WiiFlow v14b forwarder.
- Added instructions for users to manually save DML (or Dios Mios) WADs to tempDML so ModMii can find them. Also disabled ModMii's ability to automatically download versions hosted online because the DML devs keep changing howwhere there files are saved and I do not want to mirror their downloads elsewhere.
- This update is most likely going to be the last ModMii update. There'll probably only ever be another update if there's a bug, another nintendo update, a bug-free alternative for MMM with wiimote+ support, or if an old friend asks me for a favour. This project has been a lot of fun for me; I've learned a lot and made a lot of friends along the way that will last a lifetime. I want to thank everyone for their support during this crazy adventure, I will truly cherish every minute of it. And while I won't be actively working on ModMii anymore, I don't plan on disappearing so I'll still be around to answer questions. Also, you'll hopefully hear more from me when I eventually create my "XFlak" webpage for my other small projects that I've been working on, so keep your eyes peeled for that. And if you're an old friend reading this, even if it's 10 years from now, you should still be able to reach me via my firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Thanks everyone, it's been real.
- Fixed very rare bug that caused System Menu theme downloads to fail. Bug only affected users running ModMii portably (i.e. not installed to C:) on a PC that had previously run an older version of ModMii (v6.0.2 or older) to also build a System Menu theme. Thanks to Etheboss for reporting the bug.
- Some changes made to address the rare ModMii Skin progress bar bug where it would freeze at 100%. The bug was only reported by two users but they were not able to test these changes.
- Removed all linkbucks popups from ModMii, ModMii Skin and the ModMii Installer (v6.2).
- Easter egg hunt is over because Chuck Norris demands it.
- Minor changes and typo corrections.
- Updated versions of DML from its newest google code page are now supported by ModMii.
- Other minor changes.
- Minor changes.
- Wilbrand exploit is now built properly even for those with Windows date settings not in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Letterbomb was replaced by Wilbrand. Wilbrand was created by giantpune and he has given ModMii the unique privilege of being the first to use and share Wilbrand. Wilbrand, named after the inventor of TNT, is a discless Wii Message Board exploit, or "bomb" if you will. ModMii users will no longer need to be instructed to manually download the Letterbomb exploit; instead ModMii will prompt users for their Wii's unique MAC address and build the exploit on the fly. Unlike Letterbomb, ModMii will only require a wifi connection the first time it constructs the Wilbrand exploit. ModMii will only build the Wilbrand exploit for 4.3 system menu's; however, Wilbrand is supported on all system menu's from 3.0 to 4.3. The reason ModMii does not offer Wilbrand exploits for system menu's 3.0 - 4.2 is because bannerbomb, another discless exploit, can be used instead and it does not require knowing your Wii's MAC Address. Wilbrand is available on ModMii's Download Page 2 as well as other wizardguide functions. A big thank you goes out to giantpune for creating Wilbrand and allowing ModMii to share it with the world.
- ModMii's forwarder dol builder and all of ModMii's supported forwarder channels were updated from v11c to v12 and now support 3TB+ hard drives. Thanks for this goes out to FIX94 and the WiiXplorer team.
- Fixed bug that sometimes occurred when building an "Advanced cIOS" from ModMii's Advanced Downloads page. If a new IOS slot was not identified then version number patches were not applied. Thanks to JoostinOnline for spotting and reporting this bug.
- Fixed rare bug where the wrong guide was generated if installing a custom theme without also using MMM to install at least one WAD.
- sysCheck updated from 2.1.0.b17 to 2.1.0.b18 on ModMii's download page 2.
- WiiFlow-Mod was renamed back to WiiFlow at the request of the WiiFlow team.
- Other minor changes.