Wii Homebrew Downloads
|Download im Detail|
|Dateigröße: 7.36 MB||Downloads: 63480||Sprache: mehrsprachig|
|Autor: Hermes||Webseite: Homepage||Geändert am: 26.05.2010|
|Bitte bewerten Sie den Download angemessen!|
uLoader basiert auf Kwiirk's YAL und Waninkoko's Wii USB-Loader und beinhaltet eine an das Wii-Channel Schema angelehnte grafische Oberfläche. Auschließlich zum Gebrauch mit dem Hermes cIOS (IOS222, IOS223 und IOS224). Im Packet ist der uLoader selbst, das aktuelle Hermes cIOS und ein paar Tools enthalten.
- Added dev/mload shadow engine (to avoid PoP device detection)
- Added .wip file support (put it in folder sd:/ codes or usb:/ codes). You can use 3, 4 or 6 chars for the ID
- Removed port 1 USB support (because it don´t work)
- Improved cheats support allowing files with 4 chars ID for WiiWare and other things
- WDM file support (put it in folder sd:/ codes or usb:/ codes). You can use 3, 4 or 6 chars for the ID
- Added self-selection using 4 chars on the covers id for Wiiware and removed WiiWare title display when adding a PNG file as icon
- Changes in Game Configuration menu
- __CFG_ entry bug in WBFS fixed
- Some problems with unaligned memory/memory allocation fixed in alternative dol function (apparently XD)
- Others minor bugs fixed
- Resolution of the bugs found until now.
- Internet Support for Wiiware's and song download from the Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero 5 Stores (it does not work with Rock Band 2)
- Added option to detect the Homebrew channel correctly
- New Button "Use Diary" to avoid (or not) the registry of the games in the Wii diary
- POWER button control desactived and derived to the stm/eventhook function to avoid the problem of Wiimote On when you press POWER button
(some games don't use stm/eventhook, so remember you to use RESET button or exit to Home Menu to unmount the FAT device and preserve the disc
integrity without losing datas)
- Improvements in FAT support, FFS emulator, blah, blah XD ;)
Thanks to "elpresi" and "kwanbis" to translate the spanish text ;)
- Improved savegame and FAT support
- Wiiware/VC games emulation
- Wiiware/VC/DLC content installer (Copy wads to sd:/nand/install or usb:/nand/install)
- Auto-icon function for Wiiware/VC: It uses a series of checks to extract an image from icon.bin and use it as default (It can fail as it
is a real chaos to find an image there... maybe in the future an image could be selected from banner.bin or icon.bin). This icon can be removed either by adding a PNG image from the usual place or by using the default icon if "Edit CFG#2" -> "Delete Icon" is selected.
- Function to autocomplete/update shared content and option to force update of Wiiware/VC content (the former is done when the game is run; the latter with "Edit CFG #2" -> "Force Content Update")
- FAT unmounting support when exiting to the menu, or when using the Reset or Power buttons (by monitoring /dev/stm/eventhook, /dev/stm(immediate and both buttons interrupt vectors)
- Option to redirect to x:/nand/ when seeking downloadable content (DLC) when saves are emulated in nand2, 3 or 4
- Backup/restore support for the quicksave/snapshot files created by certain Wiiware when exiting to the menu (qsdata.bin or snapshot.bin are restored if lost)
- Support for copying game related DLC to the specified path.
- Classic Controller suport added.
- New uLoader hacks to set cIOS 224 as default cIOS and new "back in black" option to change the background look by having the posibility to add a PNG (640x480 true color) as wallpaper from sd:/background.png, sd:/apps/uloader/background.png or usb:/background.png, usb:/apps/uloader/background.png)
NEW OPTIONS IN DETAIL
Wiiware / VC
Every time a wad is installed the newest version of the shared content is used. uLoader has its own installer which doesn't use the system, so it needs to manage the shared content by itself and set it as private. Old content update can be forced with a button, but it is recommended to install first the newest Wiiwares to get from the beginning the newer version of shared content.
Wiiware/VCs are installed in x:/nand. Copy the wads in x:/nand/install (don't copy too many as it takes some time to decrypt and install)
* New option in Edit CFG #1:
"Skiip Boot" -> skips the content flagged as executable and analyzes the title looking for other dol file. It is needed for some games that don't work in other ways.
* New options in Edit CFG #2:
Information about title path is shown (if you need to modify something, it would be x:/nand/title/00010001/xxxxxxxx where x is the information show)
"Del Title" -> this completely deletes the Wiiware (the ususal option in uLoader to delete games is not used because an special method is needed)
"Del Data" -> this just deletes the contents of the "_data" folder (savegames, etc)
"Force Content Update" -> updates content that matches the hash, by scanning all the installed Wiiware. Useful in case of partial installs or game malfunction (for example, Super Mario 64's electronic manual problem in old installations can be fixed in this way)
"Delete icon" -> damages the icon information in Wiiwares so it is not shown nor automatically updated (if you use the normal PNG delete uLoader would reinsert the icon again next time)
Savegames / DLC in WBFS/.CISO and DVD
Savegames work the same as in v4.5b, but now there are extra functions for DLC.
"Use DLC form x:/nand" -> forces the load of DLC content (00010005) from x:/nand instead of the selected path for the savegame (for example you can save to x:/annd3 and take the DLC from x:/nand)
"Copy DLC" -> similar to "NAND export save", copies DLC to the path selected for savegames (if you select "USB" and "nand2", DLC would install there).
Installation process and working with content
Wads copied to x:/nand/install are deleted once correctly installed. Two types are supported Wiiware/VC (00010001 titles) and DLC (00010005 titles). The routine is more permissive whith the latter with incomplete wads.
When something is installed the content is checked and the shared content is updated if needed (in x:/nand/shared).
The content update, if needed, is done during game execution (so the first time it will take some time if out-of-date content is found).
uLoader modifyes title.tmd (it backs it up to #title.tmd) to flag all the content as private to avoid having to emulate the path /shared1 and thus manage to our taste shared content.
It is also at that moment that a new ticket is generated from the actual IOS ticket to skip the ES_Identify(), FAT_Identify() and Set_UID() that otherwise would fail with IOS 37 and 57 (evidently, a false ticket is used to skip this step).
- Don't install many wads at a time: a long time is required to decrypt and copy each game to the Wii.
- Install new games first so older ones can get advantage of its improvements (anyway, if the game works correctly it doesn't really matter)
- Respect original video mode, if it is not working, try the "skip IOS" option. If it is still not working, try other IOS (some games don't work with 224). Once the game is working, it can be checked if it admits the Auto or "Force PAL 60" modes for NTSC games, for example.
- Be careful when copying DLC, because it will overwrite the old data and you could disable songs in GH, for example (a backup of title.tmd is done). If the game has the 53xxxxxx id, DLC will be at title/00010005/73xxxxxx, or put in another way, add 0x20.
- DLC obtained in other ways, apart from being illegal, could be "trucha" and not work, be invisible to the programs or overlap with other DLCs in memory. The best thing to do is to download the free DLC to the nand without emulation (emulation gives problems with downloads) and then copy it with the "Copy DLC" to be emulated to be able to free the space that DLC took from the nand.
FINAL NOTE: Warning: this is still experimental and there could be bugs that could make you lose all content or corrupt it, so it is adviced to do a backup of everything valuable and not push it. The extension for savegames, DLC and Wiiware is undoubtely a useful tool and it can still be improved. I am not responsible of bad uses or malfunctions and you are warned that you should protect valuable data as much as you can .
Sorry, this a beta preliminary and i am waiting to other person translate it or may be i do it tomorrow! :)
I am very tired today.
- It have a new cIOS Installer supporting the news version of IOS 37, 38, 57 and 60 without merges. It use the same folder format of NUS Downloader
. Put the ios to install in the "ios" folder: SD:/ios/0000000100000039v5661 (encrypted files, no wads). (new stripios allow it)
NOTE: Old v3-v4 mload can works with the new uLoaded and FFS emulation because old and new IOS 38, uses the same patches.
- It have a new FAT / FFS module that emulates the saves of the console (see Configuration -> Edit CFG#2, select a connected device
and folder (it support "nand", "nand2", "nand3" and "nand4"). You can export from the NAND the saves (if you have) one or launch directly
and teh game creates one. If the folder countain datas, you can see it in Green and Red without any datas. SD is protect for Game access
if you are using it (remember you need a SD with 32KB per cluster to work in optimus conditions)
NOTE: You can exit to the system menu without hang. FAT/FFS Module Unmount the FAT devices when one application launch a title and releases all the patches.
So you must exit to the menu if you want protect your SD/USB datas properly (it flushes the cached datas)
NOTE2: FFS module is based in the reversed code of Spaceman Spiff (thanks)
- Support for the Wii diary (thanks to Mark R. by the code)
- isotociso don't ask "press any key" when you launch it from command line
- wbfs_win now repair bad blocks in WBFS partitions using the "Integrity check function". It test for blocks marked as "Free" when it is
used by the Games and test for blocks "in Use", without any use (only when the disc is OK without any previous error)
- Support for devices > 1 Terabyte in uLoader improved (max 2 TB)
- Fixed a bug that disables the load games from DVD when the FAT partition is mounted from SD and USB is offline.
- improved .ciso import from wbfs_win.exe and fixed a bug for devices > 1Terabyte
- Added a new option to force SetConfiguration in ehcmodule (uLoader Hacks)
- Added a new option for short regresive time counter to launch games from channels (Loadstructor channel). See uLoader Hacks.
- Added the new open source dip_plugin (source code in http://github.com/spacemanspiff/odip-plugin and cios_mload_source_install_3.6.rar file)
- Bug fixes and code cleanup
- Added a hack menu by pressing HOME, which can reconfigure the loader during operation
- Added support for. CISO on FAT partition and DVD players
* The. ICOS is a format similar to. Iso but can be placed on a partition wbfs
- Added new icons josete2k.
- Small fixes minor interface.
- Fixed player mod.
# Support for command and dip_plugin Cover in ehcmodule
# Be deleted using the CIOS 249 (not needed, nor supports the features of uLoader, although suppressed by label)
# Added support 16:9
# Added screensaver mode
# Add alternate menu setup, where you can select whether BCA disk is taken from the database (sd: / bca_database.txt) or in the case of HDD disk / pendrive get the BCA database and 0x100 offset program it in the game
# Add button (slider below) to suppress the vibration of the controller. Furthermore, it has fixed the shakes that occurred occasionally in the read / write
# Add button (top slider) to select 4 icons and 2 sizes for the pointer (hand "special", skull, life preservers and hook). In case of alternative uLoader, continues with his hand always.
# Add cute to rotate the pointer under control
# Game mode available on DVD painter
# Fixed cheat mode to keep it from interfering in the execution of multithreaded Ogg
# Possibility to update uLoader from uLoader from Internet with ability to download several files to the SD and limits of up to 2 MB.
# Other bugs fixed
* New IOS 38 base. dev/mload with powerfull features and EHCI driver
* based in interruptions and more stable
* Support for DVD USB Devices: It can run only DVD backups from .iso (original don't work because DVD drivers don't support the Wii format). Remember you must insert a DVD to work at start the program.
* Support for BCA datas. You can add it from .ISO offset 0x100 (64 bytes). If this area is filled with zeroes it use one BCA by default (NSMB compatible).
* New ioctl 0xda function supported in dip_plugin and new option added for
* DVD mode to read the BCA Datas from the original DVD
* Support to load games from DVD with alternative DOL (press '2' without
* USB device or press the DVD icon from the upper-right corner in the selection game screen)
* Support for SD and USB FAT/FAT32: Now you can use cheats codes and loads alternative .dol from the USB 2.0 device (FAT partition is required)
* Added alternative dol loader (now support for 5+ dols) for games as Red Steel and othrers (see readme.txt) , New error 002 patch and videomode autodetection patch (for PAL2NTSC, NTSC2PAL and NTSC2PAL60 (use F. PAL60 for this))
* Added direct access for Dol Alternative selection
* You can load differents ehcmodule.elf from sd:/apps/uloader/
* Parental control added: by default the password is 00000 (the last 0 is the 'ENTER', so you can program as new password as XXXX0 ). You can change it from special menu pressing HOME. You can exits from the password box pressing B. Parental control list the last 8 games launched with date/time, enables the password box and fix a new password. Now 00000 disables the Parental Control
* Support for covers (<200KB 160x224). You can download from internet or adquire covers from the curren tfolder in the SD automatically
* Added one option to delete PNG icons/covers
* Some bugs fixed (bug with no modchip game instal, for examplel)
* Support for multiples WBFS partitions (max 4).
* Possiblity to use the alternative cIOS 223 (only to launch games)
* Added one option to rename games
* Added one option to record the cheats selected from txt files
* New usb code and more!
- Bug fixes.
- Added alternate version in the sources.
- Added a function to write data to a file BCA SD: / bca_database.txt
- Added support for cover from wiitdb.com. He has been a slight problem Josete said just above, that apparently does not return error if you do not find the cover art, but nothing that can not be solved with a small check (now have 3 pages from which to download album art)
- Fixed some minor reported bugs and changed the selection pointer (he ran the scroll to the skull [+ laughter])
- Added support for BCA data, which as you know is the new protection system included in the NSMB (New Super Mario Bros for those who do not like abbreviations) and surely we will find in the new games from now
New IOS 38 base. dev/mload with powerfull features and EHCI driver
based in interruptions and more stable
Support to load games from DVD with alternative DOL (press '2' without
USB device or press the DVD icon from the upper-right corner in the
selection game screen)
Support for SD and USB FAT/FAT32: Now you can use cheats
codes and loads alternative .dol from the USB 2.0 device
(FAT partition is required)
Added alternative dol loader (now support for 5+ dols) for games as Red Steel and othrers
(see readme.txt) , New error 002 patch and videomode
autodetection patch (for PAL2NTSC, NTSC2PAL and
NTSC2PAL60 (use F. PAL60 for this))
Added direct access for Dol Alternative selection
You can load differents ehcmodule.elf from sd:/apps/uloader/
Parental control added: by default the password is 00000
(the last 0 is the 'ENTER', so you can program as new
password as XXXX0 ). You can change it from special menu
pressing HOME. You can exits from the password box
pressing B. Parental control list the last 8 games launched
with date/time, enables the password box and fix a new
password. Now 00000 disables the Parental Control
Support for covers (<200KB 160x224). You can download
from internet or adquire covers from the curren tfolder in the SD
Added one option to delete PNG icons/covers
Some bugs fixed (bug with no modchip game instal, for examplel)
Support for multiples WBFS partitions (max 4).
Possiblity to use the alternative cIOS 223 (only to launch games)
Added one option to rename games
Added one option to record the cheats selected from txt files
New usb code and more!
- Improved error handling module EHC to avoid -1202 errors.
- Added a new coach of AC fraud (press A on the cover).
- Separation of the source code of the Custom IOS.
- Alt dol button added in Game options menu
- The highlight is the new mload IOS 38 and based on new tools for working in System / supervisor and the new module based EHCI interruption, together with IOS 38, operates more than round in the units I tested. Obviously, it requires the installation of new CIOS (including the installer in the package)
- Ability to add a new mod in sd: / apps / uloader / music.mod
- You can control the volume using LEFT / RIGHT on the game selection screen (recording)
- Support for more than 5 dol alternative and correction of a bug that was fool enough to fail the subject when there were more than one (is it about designing things theoretically )
- Changes in the GUI (background and some other detail)
- New test mode: wait until you see the splash screen and quickly press the RESET button to enter. Leaving (press RESET or HOME) internal log is saved to the SD (famous log_ehc.txt)
- Change IOS_Reload to try to avoid the problem with the new boot2.
- Oh yes: very important, now saves in the game Artist Record
- Fixed a problem with the tools to loadstructor and Yaultct
- Sure there are more things, but right now I do not remember.
* New dev/mload and EHCI module based in interruptions. New cIOS based in IOS 38 base (I have done test reading 21000+ seconds without errors)
* See operational mode below.
* Now you can add your own .mod music from sd:/apps/uloader/music.mod .
* Test Mode support: Press RESET button when you can see the start screen to enter in Test Mode. Press RESET or HOME to exit and to save the internal
* log file in the SD (sd:/log_ehc.txt)
* Support for SD and USB FAT/FAT32: Now you can use cheats codes and load alternative .dol from the USB 2.0 device
* (FAT partition is required)
* Parental control added: by default the password is 00000 (the last 0 is the 'ENTER', so you can program a new password as XXXX0 ).
* You can change it from special menu pressing HOME. You can exits from the password box pressing B. Parental control list the last 8 games launched
* with date/time, enables the password box (automatic when you enter in the menu) and fix a new password.
* (from 1.8 00000 disbles Parental control)
* 15 games per screen, showing an icon that can be inserted in the device, using the attached wbfs_win.exe revision (see below "Notes about wbfs_win").
* It has a Favorites Screen (up to 16 games) (save __CFG_ in HDD)
* Allows to select the cIOS to use between cIOS 222, cIOS 223 and CIOS 249.
* Screen text in Spanish and English (auto-detect)
* Support for video mode forced, language selection and Ocarina (note: use "Auto" to change PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL games or use "Force PAL 60"
* to change NTSC to PAL60 games)
* Support for multiples WBFS partitions (max 4).
* Possibility to use the alternative cIOS 223 (only to launch games)
* Option to add or delete PNG icons/covers from the SD to the game directly (PNG is added in the HDD)
* Now you can download Covers from Internet or to adquire covers automatically from the current folder in the SD
* Now you can load games as Red Steel and others using one alternative .dol (see ALTERNATIVE DOL NOTES in this document)
* Now you can load ehcmodule.elf externally (put it in sd:/apps/uloader/ehcmodule.elf) to use old versions
* of the module (see "src/uloader/resources")
* Support rename games added
* Support added to record the selected cheats index when you use cheats from txt files
- Better USB core
- Warning message if an external ehcmodule.elf is loaded (SD:appsuloader.ehcmodule.elf)
- Support for SD and USB FAT/FAT32: Now you can use cheats codes and loads alternative .dol from the USB 2.0 device
(FAT partition is required)
- Added alternative dol loader (new method in 2.8!) for games as Red Steel and others (see readme.txt) , new error 002 patch and videomode autodetection patch (for PAL2NTSC, NTSC2PAL and NTSC2PAL60 (use F. PAL60 for this))
- You can load differents ehcmodule.elf from sd:/apps/uloader/
- Parental control added: by default the password is 00000 (the last 0 is the 'ENTER', so you can program as new password as XXXX0 ). You can change it from special menu pressing HOME. You can exits from the password box pressing B.
Parental control list the last 8 games launched with date/time, enables the password box and fix a new password. Now 00000 disables the Parental Control
- Support for covers (<200KB 160x224 or 160x225). You can download from internet or adquire covers from the current folder in the SD automatically
- Added one option to delete PNG icons/covers
- Some bugs fixed (bug with no modchip game instal, for examplel)
- Support for multiples WBFS partitions (max 4).
- Possiblity to use the alternative cIOS 223 (only to launch games)
- Added one option to rename games
- Added one option to record the cheats selected from txt files
- New usb code and more!